Last Modified: 22 October 2015
2. What information we collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following:
- Username, email, password and addresses.
- Data obtained from Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (e.g., likes, name, age and addresses).
- Analytical Site usage information collected via Google Analytics. This data may include the Site pages you view and other similar information about your behaviour on our Site.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the services you requested.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site (e.g. our forum).
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
Cookies are data that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. The cookie will help our Site, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. For example, cookies can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
- To provide the services you requested. Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services you’ve requested.
- To improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, remembering if you've filled in certain forms, so you're not asked to do it again, remembering if you've been to the site before, etc. We might also use these cookies to highlight site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
- Analytics. To improve your experience on our Site, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate through our Site and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. Analytics cookies only record activity on the Site, and they are only used to improve how the Site works.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
6. Children’s privacy
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to visit our site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 and our service is not directed to children. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under the age of 13, we will delete any personal information in that user's account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Site.
7. Data security
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
8. Accessing and correcting your personal information